Sunday, September 18, 2011

SORMAG'S READERS CHOICE AWARDS 2011 - VOTING OPEN

You're invited to vote in our annual Readers Choice Awards.

Click on the link below to vote.

VOTE TODAY - http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e4vbmln1gsqdoyaa/start



Thank you for your vote, feel free to foward to this link to your book loving friends.


Authors you can vote for yourself.

Sincerely,

LaShaunda Hoffman

SORMAG

If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today

Do you need help with your promoting? - http://sormag.com/advertise.htm

1 comment:

Beverly Taylor said...

I am truly honored to be nominated in 4 categories by Shades of Romance Magazine's Readers Choice Awards 2011. Thank you LaShaunda and the Sormag Family. You do so much for the reading community and I am blessed to be named among the many. God loves you.

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!