Thursday, July 29, 2010

EXCERPT THURSDAY

As you know I feature eight authors each month, which means I miss a lot other authors.

Since I'm always looking for ways to introduce readers to new books. I decided to feature a day for excerpts from authors, not featured on SORMAG.

Here's your chance to share info about your book. On the last Thursday of the month, I will open the blog to you to post an excerpt or information about your book. Don't forget to include a link to your website.

Click on the comments section and introduce us to your book. Please keep your excerpt clean.

P.S. If you're not a SORMAG AUTHOR, please consider become one. We have a few perks for our authors, including a free interview.


If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today

1 comment:

Bernard said...

My name is Bernard Boulton and I am the author of "Do You Wanna Be Made Whole?" In this story three men; The Dexter, Michael Cain, and Adam Jones seek the path of wholeness through the spiritual leadership of their seasoned pastor James Maxwell. This novel puts the pain of men on the front page and show the possibility of victory over pain and problems through relationships and mentorship.

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!