Friday, September 11, 2009

SEEK AND FIND

SORMAG celebrates 9 years this month. I thought it would be fun to see how much you know about SORMAG. Each Friday I will host a SEEK and FIND. Some of the answers can be found on the blog, some you have to search online.

The person with the most correct answers will win a SORMAG Goody Bag.

Here are the questions:

Where did SORMAG first began?

Who was the first cover author?

What does SORMAG stand for?

What did LaShaunda try to change the name to?

Who was the first interview for 2009?

Who was SORMAG's Author of The Year

Who was our first Blog interview?

When was our first online conference?

Where was it held?

Who is the Live Conference Scholarship named for?

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!