Saturday, May 23, 2009

FEATURED READER - KaTrina Love Abram

KaTrina Love Abram has been a technical writer and editor for over 15 years. She's always known that she'd be a writer because as a child she was an avid reader. Currently, KaTrina edits IBM Redbooks Publication for the IBM International Technical Support Organization. She is also the fiction editor for Written Magazine. In her spare time, she reads and teaches Yoga. You will never find her without a book or two in tow.

What is your favorite genre?

Romance

What genre have you never read?

I've read all genres

Who are your top five authors?

Maureen Smith, Brenda Jackson, L.A. Banks, Tananarive Due, Brandon Massey

What is your favorite spot to read?

At the beach

What’s your opinion about e-books?

They are convenient, but I'd still rather touch and feel the books that I read. I want to turn actual pages and sit the book on my book shelf.

Do you buy most of your books online or in the bookstores?

It's 50/50. I purchase from either amazon.com or Borders.

Can you recommend a good book?

The Someday List by Stacy Hawkins Adams

Do you attend book signings? (What was the last one you attended?)

Yes. Pearl Cleage's in Atlanta, Georgia

Have you ever attended an online chat? (What was the last fun one you attended?)

Yes. Online chat with J.D. Mason for Written Magazine

Are you online (blog or site)?

http://written.ning.com/profile/KaTrinaLoveAbram

FEATURED READER is our new feature for the magazine. We appreciate you and this is another way to let you know we do. If you would like to be a featured reader, send an email to sormag@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!