Wednesday, June 18, 2008

AUTHOR INTRO: Vanessa Richardson


Vanessa enjoys reading, writing, acting, and meeting new and interesting people. She is an active member at her church. Vanessa has written several stage productions and has been blessed to perform them at various venues. Some of her stage productions are Mama Rainey, Someone to Love Me, Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People. Lord, I Don't Understand, and The Fullness of Time. Vanessa is currently at work on her second novel. A suspense Christian romance titled "Love Found Me. ”

The Certain Ones

Why do certain ones suffer more than other people do? That is the question she wanted answered. The path of life is not just a journey but also an assigned one she discovered as she witness the journey of the lives of others.

No longer a peripheral bystander she will embark on her own private journey. On this journey, she deals with personal issues that have been handicapping her life. On her path, she encounters hurt and rejection. Hurt can cause a person to do things that they normally would not do. On the heel of self-discovery, she finds that she is not alone and that she was a certain one. Chosen for purpose.


Website address
http://www.vanessarichardson.com/

6 comments:

retta said...

Vanessa your book was great I really enjoyed reading it. I learned a lot.
Keep doing what your doing.

Anonymous said...

Patricia
Vanessa your book was very inspiring to me and my family. The book was referenced very well. I recommend this book to the whole family. It is not written for women it is written for everyone. I can not wait for the next book.

stay blessed.

Anonymous said...

Vanessa, your book has truely inspired me. My friends, my sister and I have read your book and had open discussions, we had discussion about what our purposes in life are. There was so much said that I really had no idea that one of my bestfriends was going through something similar situation mention in the book. Thank you so much.

Gale

Anonymous said...

Hi LaShaunda,

Kudos to you! Thank you so, very much for the support.

Retta, Patricia, and Gale, thank you so much for your comments. I am warmed by them. Go purposed, women!

Blessings and Happy Readings,

~Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Vanessa your book has truly blessed my soul, I have often wonder why I have gone through so many difficult times in my own life, the chosen one, well I tell you to here some of the things that you went through and how God has delievered and brought about a change all so that you can reach someone like me is amazing, I look forward to reading some more of your books, tell me there are more, if not I know they are on the way.

Latonya

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thank you Latonya for sharing your experience. I am grateful, that my testimony, was able to help you. I accredit every thing to God. Go, purposed woman!

Blessings,
Vanessa

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!