Wednesday, December 12, 2007

COOKIE SWAP: Dara Girard




SORMAG's CHRISTMAS COOKIE SWAP



Holiday wish for the Reader:

This is my favorite time of the year. I love watching holiday parades on the T.V., special holiday shows, snow, the music, the goodwill people do for each other at this time and of course, getting together with my family. I hope that each of you have a wonderful holiday, but remember -- don't overspend or overeat, just enjoy!


Taming Mariella



Model turned photographer, Mariella Duvall likes to be in control, magazine owner Ian Cooper likes to be obeyed. When a major project forces them to work
together, one of them is forced to surrender.


Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie

I inherited the recipe from my mother, who swears that it's the secret

recipe for the Neiman-Marcus Cookie.

2 cups butter
4 cups flour
2 tsp. Baking soda
2 cups sugar (use ½ if needed)
5 cups blended oatmeal**
24 oz. chocolate chips
2 cups brown sugar
1 tsp. salt (optional)
1 8oz Hershey bar grated
4 eggs
2 tsp. Baking powder
3 cups chopped nuts (optional)
2 tsp vanilla

**measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder
Cream the butter and both sugars.
Add eggs and vanilla
Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda
Add chocolate chips, Hershey bar, and nuts
Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet
Bake for ten minutes at 375.

Makes 112 cookies!! If you want to make less, just reduce the amount
of ingredients.


The Writer Behind the Words:
Steps to Success in the Writing Life

Make 2008 your writing year! This book is a perfect gift for the writer in your life, or yourself. It is packed with tips and strategies on how to overcome any obstacle and will help you make your writing dreams come true.




http://daragirard.com/

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!