Friday, August 31, 2007

WINNERS - DAY 7

Doorprize winners please pick from the list below for your prize. First come first serve, send me three choice just incase first isn't available - sormag@yahoo.comPlease make sure you send the email you registered with to claim prize.

Gift Basket
Dyanne Davis

RAWSISTAZ Advertising

-- Top Shelf Ad (3)

-- Side Bar Ad



-- BlackBookReviews.net Ad (4)Donated by Tee C. Royal

WINTER PARK
Angela Winters

The Street Life Series
Kevin M. Weeks
These Are My Confessions
Electa Rome Parks

52 Broad Street – Urban drama
Diane Dorce

WHO WILL HEAR MY SCREAMS (2)
Anna Dennis

THE PUREST OF PAIN(2)
Anna Dennis

Prodigal Child in e-book format
Shoba Mano

CHEMISTRY
Kim Louise

The Aura of Love
Kathy J Marsh

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!