Tuesday, March 06, 2007

e-Tours: Carlene D. Heeter






Mama's Tears
by Carlene D. Heeter

This book is about one mother’s trials and tribulations and how God enabled her to carry on when all appeared hopeless.

Heeter shares her breakdown in faith and perseverance when she was powerless and her breakthrough. As you read her sequence of trials, you will surely be able to relate to many events in this book. Get your box of Kleenex ready because her story is guaranteed to make you laugh, cry, want to fight and even rejoice.

http://www.mamastears.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! We all know sometimes life can wear you down, but we dont have to let it keep us there and you didn't. I'm really looking forward to reading this book.

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!