Wednesday, May 31, 2006

SORMAG’S Online Book Club – June Schedule

SORMAG’S Online Book Club – June Schedule

June 1 Blaze – Barbara Keaton

June 5 Secret Lovers – Maxine Thompson

June 8 My Life Is All I Have -V. Anthony Rivers

June 12 Truth Be Told: Tales of Life, Love, and Drama by Black Men – Michael T. Owens

June 15 Tempered Hearts - Pamela S Thibodeaux

June 19 Hope and Desire - Theresa Grant

June 22 Zora's Cry - Tia McCollors

June 26 Misty Blue – Dyanne Davis

June 28 Trippin' - Michelle Buckley

If you would like your book featured in our book club, we still have slots available. All genres are welcome. Send information about you and book to – sormag@yahoo.com

Missed our line up? Feature your book in our online store - For the low price of 15.00 your book will be featured for JUN/JUL check it out - http://www.sormag.com/store.html

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!