Monday, May 15, 2006

Author Intro: Theresa Grant

Theresa Grant: Theresa, a retired dental hygienist, has written contemporary romance for ten years, and has published: "A Faithful Choice, and "All My Bright Tomorrows."
She has lived in Rockville, Maryland, for thirty-five years, is married to Dr. Warren H. Grant, and has a daughter and two sons.

Hope & Desire

Jennifer Greene wants to be a fashion designer. She works two jobs and saves her money. Her sister steals the money and goes to New York. To earn additional money, Jennifer works for man who later tricks her into marriage. She escapes, falls in love, and is tried for murder.

Visit Theresa at: http://www.terrigrant.makeswebsites.com

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!