Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Online Book Club - November Schedule

Nov 3 - Pretty Evil - Lexi Davis
Nov 7 - Sweetest Taboo - Yolonda Greggs
Nov 10 - "I,AM" - Deon C. Sanders
Nov 14 - Scrambled Eggs - Cynthianna Appel
Nov 17 - The Company You Keep: A Kendra Clayton Novel - Angela Henry
Nov 21 - A Wizard by Any Other Name - Debora Elizabeth Hill
Nov 23 - The Crystal Pendulum - Author Margaret West
Nov 28 - Fool Me Once - Jessica Joy

The online book club introduces you to two authors each week bysending out a chapter excerpt of their books.

To join the book club - sormagforum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

If you would like your book featured in our book club. We have five slots available for DEC. All genres are welcome. Send for guidelines –sormag@yahoo.com

Missed our line up? Feature your book in our online store - For the low price of 10.00 your book will be featured for NOV or DEC

Check it out - http://www.sormag.com/store.html

1 comment:

Shelia said...

I just ordered this book. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!