Wednesday, November 23, 2005

IN MEMORY OF TONY C. WILLIAMS



I had the pleasure of meeting Tony online. He contacted me about his book (To Hell and Back 3X) and a new friendship began.

This man was fighting cancer, but he refused to give up on his publishing dream. He self published his book and was willing to share his experiences with our readers in a few articles.

Tony and I talked many times over the phone. He was very encouraging and inspired me to continue with the magazine.

He will be truly missed.

SORMAG sends its deepest sympathies to his family and friends.





TONY C. WILLIAMS

A TRIBUTE TO THE MAN AND HIS LEGACY

Village Baptist Church
100 S. Hilton Street
Baltimore, Maryland

Thursday, December 1, 2005

6pm – 8pm

“He lost the battle to illness, but he won a place into the hearts of many”

For more information:

443-423-9232 – Renee Jones


No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!