Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bless Someone With A Book

Hello everyone,

I’ve been off line for a few days. I’ve prayed for a way that I can help the hurricane survivors. My church has adopted a shelter who will receive 2000 survivors this week. This weekend, we will be painting the rooms they will live in.

I also received a press release for a book drive. I can do this. I had planned on compiling a list of the books I have for the SORMAG community; however life has been crazy so I haven’t had a chance. I’m sure you won’t mind if I donate them instead. If one book can give someone a little comfort in these crazy times, then we’ve done something to help.

I hope you can share a few of your books for this cause. Think about how the books make you feel and you’ll want to share those feelings.

My prayers continue to go up for these survivors. Let’s bless someone with a book.

If you want to donate to the shelter here in St. Louis

Send to :

L.C. Hoffman
7127 Minnesota Ave
St. Louis, MO 63111

I'll see that they receive the books.

THANKS!

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!